Your musculoskeletal system plays a critical role in your mobility and well-being. Orthopedic surgery tries to repair problems with your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves to allow you to get back to your normal way of moving and working. There are many factors that could affect one’s orthopedic health; however, it is crucial to act soon when the symptoms appear.
Orthopedic surgeons in Iran work in a very competitive environment and use the latest, leave-invasive procedures to treat orthopedic disorders.
Some of the orthopedic surgeries that AITO MedTour can arrange for you inside Iran are as follows:
- Knee arthroscopy and meniscectomy
- Hip joint replacement surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Cruciate ligament surgery (ACL/PCL)
- Spinal lumbar disc (laminectomy)
- Hand carpal tunnel release (CTR)
- Cervical fracture surgery
- Femoral fracture surgery
- Shoulder arthroscopy and decompression
- Osteotomy (correcting bone deformities)