Infertility is an unfortunate side-effect of modern life which has been increasing in the recent decades. From a clinical perspective, a couple who have been attempting to conceive for at least one year without success are considered infertile.
While adoption is one option for infertile couples, thanks to many medical options available today, such couples can have a chance at biological parenthood as well.
Iran is a leading country in the region in providing fertility services as several world-renowned research centers and hospitals provide infertility treatment services to local and international patients. In addition to infertility treatments, the centers provide fertility services such as sex selection (do you want a girl or a boy?) and have specialists in different related fields such as endocrinology, internal diseases, immunology, and urology.
Some of the fertility services that AITO MedTour can arrange for you inside Iran are as follows:
- Male infertility treatment
- Female infertility treatment
- Recurrent miscarriage treatment
- Endometriosis treatment
- Fetus sex selection
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- Diagnosis and treatment of genetic disease
- Embryology services
- Intra uterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- In vitro maturation (IVM)
- Blastocyst culturing
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Donor oocyte (egg) services
- Oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing) services